Top Spring Beauty Picks

There are so many desirable beauty trends this season! Some of the many 2014 trends include beautiful skin with bronzed glow for the face and eyelid, and a bright orange lip. Here are a few of my top spring beauty picks:

• Loving Casino Bronzer by Nars. It gives the perfect golden glow without over doing it
  • Laura Mercier’s bronzed Sand Glow is the ultimate spring/summer shade for your eyelids. Not only is it super easy to apply but it’s long wear and crease resistant. Perfect for warmer weather!
  • I adore a bright lip and orange is all the rage this season. Check out YSL’s Rouge Volupte lipstick in Extreme Coral.
  • I’m still obsessed with Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Cosmic Raspberry. If you don’t want to go for a bright orange lip, how about a bright pink one?

So, what are your top spring beauty picks? I would love to hear about your favorite spring products!

Thanks to our lovely beauty contributor, Annelis Diaz, for sharing her top spring beauty picks! I added that last one because that’s what you’ll find on my pout more often than not!

• jillian

great list! i need to try that eyeliner! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

April 16, 2014 at 2:56 pm Reply
  • Holly

Always looking for a good bronzer! Thanks for the tip! I’ll have to try that out! 🙂 Hopefully I apply it right!

April 16, 2014 at 10:41 pm Reply
  • Natasha

I’m a little embarrassed to admit this but I’ll say it to vouch for your selection, I have SIX of those YSL lipsticks! They’re my indulgence & I adore them, I wear the gold ones when I want a stand out lipstick & the silver ones for a translucent color. The smell is so yummy & the texture divine. I tweeted about it and made all my girlfriends buy the fuchsia one!

April 17, 2014 at 7:58 am Reply
  • Krysten

Love that Bobbi Brown color!

April 17, 2014 at 8:14 am Reply
  • Bella Vida Letty

Nice list. I haven’t tried some of these brands yet. My favorite has always been Estee Lauder. They have the creamiest lipsticks.

April 17, 2014 at 10:54 am Reply
  • Suzi Satterfield

Not feeling the orange lips, but I can DEFINITELY be on board with the bronzed eye makeup.

April 17, 2014 at 11:48 am Reply
  • Christine

I haven’t tried that NARS color, but I’ll add that to my list. I”m obsessed with their Laguna. It’s hands down my absolute favorite HG bronzers for my complexion. I also can say I own quite a bit of those YSL lipsticks and Laura Mercier Eye Pencils. Both great products!!! The new Dior Fluid Sticks are another awesome lip option!!

April 17, 2014 at 12:10 pm Reply
  • Mary W.

If the makeup is good stuff, I will splurge on it. I have found that cheap stuff does not work as well. Love the bronzer.

April 17, 2014 at 12:19 pm Reply
  • Lady Tyrneathem

I definitely love the sandy eye-color trend this year. My eyes always seem to pop with shades of brown. I must try that Sand Glow!

April 17, 2014 at 12:29 pm Reply
  • Kerri Hale

Great picks!! I love brown in all shades. For Spring I love some lavender or light pink nail polish.

April 17, 2014 at 1:52 pm Reply
  • Crystal Duncan (@FindingCrystal)

I don’t wear makeup. Just never have and have been told not to start now. (I’m 30). However, I love your blog because it gives me stuff to pin to my group beauty board. If you are interested in pinning there, email me. I’ve pinned this post!

April 17, 2014 at 2:16 pm Reply
  • Joie Betterly

I love the Laura Mercier shadow stick. It looks like it would be quick to use on the go.

April 17, 2014 at 3:15 pm Reply
  • Lynn Ponder

LOVE Pink lipstick and this shade is beautiful! Plus Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier some of my favs!!!

April 17, 2014 at 3:45 pm Reply
  • Erin S.

I keep wanting to try out a lipstick. I don’t wear it that much but would love one that I could wear without drying out my lips.

April 17, 2014 at 11:11 pm Reply
  • Michelle F.

That is a great list. I love the color of that lipstick.

April 18, 2014 at 1:10 am Reply
  • Janise

LOVE the bright pink lipstick! Thank you for sharing you list with #BeautyBuzz!

April 22, 2014 at 5:44 pm Reply